Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's in yours?


Ever since my return from Texas School things have been busy. OK, now I'll be honest with you. I have been sitting at this computer every chance I get "playing" with Photo Shop and all the "goodies" I learned in the class. It is so exiting to use the effects on our photography and not the stock photos provided by the instructor. You know how you feel when you purchase a new picture frame and there is a stranger looking back at you? Then you put a photo of your child in it and you get that ahhhhh feeling and the warn fuzzies inside? Well that's how I'm feeling, so forgive me for the short blog today...

We all own one or two of these and they seem so popular in decor nowadays. I personally have five of them in different sizes and shapes on my dining table. Now, with their growing popularity we must step outside the box to set ours apart from everyone else' s. Oh yea, I guess I should tell you that I am talking about clear glass cylinders.

In the post today, you will see one filled with creamers that the client has a passion for collecting. (to each his own!) It does set her common cylinder apart from the rest. So what are you going to put in yours? How about coffee beans, or old silverware? Just please do me a favor and do not put fake fruit in it!

And that advice didn't cost you a thing!



That's all for now but as always...

Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy 972-814-5856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.