Monday, February 9, 2009

Learning to "stretch"


They say that variety is the spice of life, and maybe that is why Kevin and I seem to do so many different things. Our life is never boring that's for sure!

Kevin brings so much to Murals & Design. He is definitely the brains and technical side of the business and what makes him so unique is that he has an incredible creative side too!

I would be content to just play in the paint, but my precious husband causes me to "stretch." Sometimes it is a painful process but always the outcome takes me to new levels, hence this blog and my upcoming Photoshop class.

The post today is an advertisement done for Focused Eye Care and published in D Magazine. We were provided with the glasses. Then together we designed the ad from original concept to final out-put. I learned so much from Kevin by doing this project and look forward to what lies around the bend...



That's all for now but as always...



Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom! Looks good nice job on getting the name out there for Focused Eye Care! You guys do work together so well. You lead with such a great example! Love y'all!

    Darren and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.