Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Cruise






I am still reeling from an awesome Valentine weekend thanks to my hubby. My mind has not yet had a chance to fill with the normal clutter of everyday living in an artist's body. "Yikes!"

So in my sometimes twisted way of thinking, I can't seem to get "Noah" off my mind! You know, the one that built the big boat...? I bet he was host of the ultimate Valentine gig, lasting at least 40 days and 40 nights! Must have been pure bliss! This was a couples only cruise and a destination vacation all packaged up in one! I am sure only the most elite of "humpty-backed camels and chimpanzees" could of made that excursion. But Trudy, back to dry land now!!! [screeching brake sounds]

The post today is the nursery at Emmanuel Pentecostal Church in Mesquite, Texas. This particular room landed Murals & Design the front page spot in the local Kaufman Life magazine awhile back. How cool was that?

This mural began with Noah reading the blue prints from GOD and continued around the room as the animals "two by two" (remember the couples only cruise thing) raced to make it to the ark before GOD shut the door.

"Giving back" of my time and talents is very important to me. I attribute much of my "success" at Murals & Design to this basic "Trudyism" of life.
We donated nearly an entire month working on this mural and three other additional spaces at Emmanuel.

Looking at the last image, honestly now, don't you think my ole friend Noah and I make a cute couple?

That's all for now but as always...


Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.