Saturday, January 24, 2009

The $2,400.00 chair!





This week, Lee and I have been working on Paislee Addison's room and it is looking quite scrumptious. I will post pictures once we are finished.

I don't claim to be the most colorful crayon in the box, but gee, this one takes the cake! Trying to find room in the budget to add a new chair to my living room, I paused when I came to the entry for A-1 Storage. Hmmmm... "what's in there that is so precious that I am paying $50.00 a month to store, and how long have I been doing this?" The answers are: some old camping gear, a tire for Rachel's Bug that we sold two years ago and two pink wing back chairs. The time frame is four years, times $50.00 per month and we come up with $2,400.00! Pick me up off of the floor! I could have a King Louis for that price!

Needless to say, the unit was closed and one of the chairs was shipped off to the wonderful upholsterer that Murals & Design uses. Notice in the picture how he was able to perfectly "book match" the pattern of the fabric on every part of the chair. The seat cushion can be turned over to reveal an ostrich quill leather seat for a different look.

Well, I am loving my new chair, but $2,400.00 worth? I don't think so, but when you add a precious "fur kid", the answer is, YES!

I had to add the second snapshot because I have two "fur kids" and would not want one to get jealous.
Riley Jane (in the expensive chair) was named after my mother, and Riley's brother, in the fur collar, is Rubin James.

Now what else is in this budget that I am not aware of...


That's all for now but as always...



Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.