Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reflections of you my Queen!



Ahh choo! Bless me! As you can probably tell, I am under the weather, but I still wanted to give you something to "reflect" upon today...

The pictures are of two bathrooms from the 2008 Grand Tour Of Homes in Heath that Murals & Design did in conjunction with Lee Interiors. I will be sharing many pictures from this tour in the future. We spent almost an entire year working on two of the four homes in the tour. Well, enough of that for now.

What's the first thing that we all do when we enter a bathroom? We look in the mirror. Some of us just glance and others stop to ask, "mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all..." So, with that said, if you would like to make a small change, with a big impact, change the mirror!

The beautiful framing around these mirrors were done custom, (a service that Murals & Design offers) however, pre-made framed mirrors can be an option for those of us on a lesser budget. If you have two separate vanities in one bathroom, don't be afraid to add an oval frame with a rectangle. Create some interest and try not to be so "matchy, matchy" as we say!

So... who's the fairest of them all? "You, my Queen are the fairest of them all!"

That's all for now but as always...



Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.