Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 !

Murals & Design is off to a rousing start in 2009.

As many of you know I do a lot of room designs for children and young teens. I also do quite a few color consultations per year. I paint walls and walls of murals. I am also very active with new church construction on the final build-out design and interior finishing. Yes I am often looking for an occasional "easy button" or a few "25 hour days" here and there to get me through to the next project. I never seem to have enough time to do everything I have racing around in my head. But I love every minute of it!!!

Well here is a new one you may not know about me (us). My husband and I have done photography for years. It started out right after we got married (29 years ago taking wedding photographs. We did that for several years but finally because of Kevin's job situation we were transferred to Dallas where time did not allow our part time wedding business.

Fast forward 20+ years and here we are dabbling again with Kevin's passion, photography. Because of all the work I was doing, I needed photographs of the many before and after scenes when designing and painting for my clients. It only seemed natural that an occasional family portrait or senior session would drop into our schedule.

So to start the new year off right Kevin and I did a little project last weekend and I want to share it with you. Hope you enjoy what we came up with.

This is entitled:


Fine China...






















This little darling 2 week old baby girl is Jadyn Flowers. She was a wonderful, perfect, little angel to work with. Her lucky mommy and daddy are pretty pleased with her Christmas arrival and so are we.

So that's all for now but as always...

Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.