Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey Diddle Diddle




Brrr...It's can be so much fun to be frozen in occasionally! I did not post yesterday because we did not have Internet Service (due to the weather they say.) Being shut in the house is extra fun today, because my dear friend Marsha from Omaha is here visiting with me. We are doing all the "girl stuff" and we are also going to paint my guest room. Then I will get to share the pictures of our creation with you! Marsha is the artist that Murals & Design takes to assist with all the out of state murals.

If you refer to my post "Rooms to Grow", I mentioned that we do our share of "Hey Diddle Diddle", so the posted pictures today are an example of just that!

So off for some hot chocolate to sip as we create a cool room!


That's all for now but as always...



Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the guest room when you are finished painting!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think.