Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fighting Giants!


Do you ever have an occasional day like I do, where you feel like your "to do" list equates to something like fighting a giant?

Some days I question whether I am strong enough to fight that giant. Then I remember God has armed me with all the power that I will ever need, to be all the women He created me to be! And when I think there are not enough hours in the day, I am reminded that He, the perfect Creator, has created all the time that I'll ever need.

On days when I am ready to hang the "Martha Stewart Doesn't Live Here" sign in the window, I am reminded that she employs lots of help!
So, before I leave today for a long day of faux finishing, (item #6 on the to-do list) I will take a moment to fine-tune my heart to His... and listen as He directs my steps...

This large wall mural of David and Goliath was painted at First Church, Nashville, Tennessee.



That's all for now but as always...

Have a colorful day!

Murals & Design
Trudy
972-814-5856

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.